We respect you, your privacy and information, period.
- We do not sell your information.
- We do not share your information with any 3rd party organizations, unless where required by law (ie; IRS or other US Governmental agency)
- Any information you provide to us is used only to complete your order or communicate with you regarding your order or inquiry. Or you may receive an occasional email or snail mail communication regarding a Joe's Brother Coffee product, event, announcement or other information we think you need to know or would be interested in knowing.
To be removed from our contact list
If you receive any communication from Joe's Brother Coffee, and you are no longer interested in, or wish to completely remove your information from our database, please let us know in writing in the following ways.
- Use our contact form here on our website
- You may send us a postcard or letter via USPS to our address
645 Ethel Ave SE
Grand Rapids MI 49506
- You may use email sent to Joe's Brother email here
- You may respond to any electronic communication with "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the subject line. However, this only removes you from the newsletter mailing list.
After you have been removed from our contact list and you believe you are being contacted by us or someone "representing" us, please contact us right away so we can resolve the issue immediately. For any matter you deem urgent, please call us at 616.259.3184
We collect information from you when you order products or fill out a form. (Name, mailing address, billing address, phone number & email address)
When ordering, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name or Email address, billing and shipping information.
Our servers (as most) track IP addresses and referring pages to help with site maintenance and improvements. This data is viewed only as anonymous statistics to show the busiest times of the day or week, pages with errors and how effective our advertising has been. This information is not used for any other purpose.
Personal Information Collected - Order Forms
With the exception of credit card information (we do not store credit/debit card numbers), we store the information from your order form to allow us to track orders, shipping, and other fulfillment issues or refer to a previous order to help provide you with excellent customer service. You may request to have your information completely removed from our system by contacting us here.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience, your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs
- To improve our website, we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from our website visitors and customers who make online purchases.
- To improve customer service, your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To send occasional Emails about happenings here at JBC, special offers, new coffees we ad to our line up and other cool stuff.
- To process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when required to comply with the law, enforce our policies, or protect ours and others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party websites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about any website we link to.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section of our website, establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.